1800 Berlinetta Hatch

spiney_norman

Wow, you do not often see three Manta's at an MOT garage, all the same colour as well....... Did they pass???

Took mine for the MOT yesterday as well, somehow the timing of it has ended up as just before Billing, I got a pass but then i wasn't expecting anything other with my Gold Hatch.

I have been having a little bother with it of late, the slow running jet has become blocked, so temporarily i put on a spare varijet, now it has an idling misfire, damned varijets !! now i see why Webers are so popular !!

I always had a battle with the front brakes, trying to make them go on even, so this year i refurbished & rebuilt the front calipers, overcome the problem with sticking sliders but now i am chasing air bubbles round the brakes pipes !!

I guess you had 'fun' Rob with the usual suspects, carb, brakes, washer jets etc, getting this Manta going after being off the road.

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another Manta that will grace the field of Dreams.

Know exactly what you mean about bleeding (the) brakes, the ones on my Gold Hatch possibly still air in them, gotta see how quickly i get other stuff sorted for Billing wether i have another session chasing air bubbles round the car.

• 4 weeks later...