F Reg Manta B Hatch Parts (Was A 1.8Gt) Prices Reduced To Clear

Redrobie

Here I am breaking the car I recently purchased as a possible project but the metalwork is too far gone for me to tackle.

Bonnet, minimal rust and just a couple of small dents £30

Bonnet, minimal rust, has had the inner frame cut (possibly to acommodate the Red Top conversion of a previous owner.£20

Rear quarter windows with hinges and catches £15 the pair.

Tailgate heated screen £15

Rear tailgate complete with glass, wiper mech and lock (but unfortunately no key) £30

Rear tailgate spoiler including side pieces £40

Rear Plastic Bumper and strengthener £20

Front Plastic Bumper and strengthener with indicator lights £30

Rear hatch cover support brackets with speakers £25 the pair.

Hatch cover, two pieces, with speaker holes £15

Front carpet, both sides, £SOLD

Rear carpet piece £SOLD

Front door pickets, grey, pair £5

Front door pockets, black, pair £5

Dash clock cowl, black, £5

6 Clock Dash £20

There will be several more larger items listed soon

I also will have many small parts such as clips,covers, switches etc. Feel free to ask for items not yet listed.

I may also have some GTE seats, Chrome bumpers and early coupe parts when I clear through my garage and shed. I will list these separately once out of storage.

I do not have any mechanical items for sale at the moment.

These items are near Carlisle, Cumbria, or could possibly be collected from Dumfries. I am happy to attempt to pack any item for your courier collection except glass which must be collected in person.

Feel free to contact me with questions. I cannot upload pictures but could take anything specific and send by email or WhatsApp.

Thanks for looking, Bob.

Edited by Redrobie

All prices reduced.

Many smaller items now available, some shell parts available.

Still open to any offers.

Can you cut the five speed tunel top panel out of the transmision tunnle please?

If so how much posted?

Thanks

Door pockets are good, no broken mounting points. I have the set on the car which need a real good clean but am sure I have a set in the shed that may be cleaned and ready to go. How quick do you need then? £5 the pair plus post at cost if you cannot collect.

I have replied to PM about gearbox tunnel.

Cheers, Bob.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone need any of the above I am open to offers.

Also ask if you need any panels but gear box tunnel top, mounts and spare wheel well are gone.

I can get pics of any part you need and send by email or WhatsApp.

I also have many more of the interior bits left. Please ask.

Bob.

Gear box tunnel top available again now. Bonnets, tailgate, wings, doors, bumpers, seats, most small interior and dash parts still available. If it is not mechanical and you need it please ask as I may have it. All parts cheap to clear, just make what you think is a fair offer.

Cheers, Bob.

The chrome bumpers are probably gone now. I have grey or black door pockets available. The GT/E seats are very use able but not for a show car. The piping is a bit faded and there are a number of fag burn holes which don't show much unless you look closely. They do come with the runners though but one of them needs a repair.

I'd you are still interested let me know. I would have to get the seats out and check exactly where and how many burns.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, most of this will be going for scrap if no one wants anything by end of next week. So that's by 15th May. I still have most interior parts, seats, dash etc. Some panels may still be available, tailgate, driver door, rear spoiler end pieces. I have a set of hinged rear quarter glass and a set of fixed rear quarter glass. Front bumpers with indicator units and rear plastic bumpers. No mechanical parts are available.

Bob.

Six dial dash is still available too.

How much for the six dial dash, and what mileage is showing please? 

Bottom half of dash if in black to fit in an Ascona B?

57_6.jpg

Rear foglight to match the single one fitted to my Ascona?

57_3.jpg

Postage down to Eastleigh, Hants too. Thanks

Edited by opelnz

I will check the clocks and lower Dash parts tomorrow. Are you needing all the lower Dash parts including glove box? They are either black or dark gray but I cannot remember at the minute. I do not think ihave a rear fog light unfortunately.

Hi Danny, I have opened the sunroof today about 5 cms only as it is very stiff. The seal i can see is quite hard but doesn't appear cracked. The locking handle is fully intact and seems to be working well. The plastic trim piece that fits round the lock lever is broken.

If you are still interested I can either attempt to remove it the correct way, or can cut the full unit from the roof.

Let me know if you would be interested at say £30 and you would need to arrange collection. If you used My Hermes I could pack and deliver to there local drop off point.

Bob.

Hi Danny, I have opened the sunroof today about 5 cms only as it is very stiff. The seal i can see is quite hard but doesn't appear cracked. The locking handle is fully intact and seems to be working well. The plastic trim piece that fits round the lock lever is broken.

If you are still interested I can either attempt to remove it the correct way, or can cut the full unit from the roof.

Let me know if you would be interested at say £30 and you would need to arrange collection. If you used My Hermes I could pack and deliver to there local drop off point.

Bob.

Opelnz, the dash clocks I have are showing 23k miles.

The lower dash parts I have all came from a Manta B and are dark gray. My early car has black which are different to these but these could be black to some people.

Bob.