M7 Bolts Anyone?

Just had to change my water pump on my 1979 Manta B 2 ltr coupe.

Hubby snapped an M7 30mm bolt when taking it off but managed to remove it Only to find that previous owner had already snapped M7 in the casting. No way that's coming out.

We have managed to find the shorter bolt on eBay but can't seem to find the longer ones anywhere.

Any ideas where we can get some?????

Thanks for reading

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply. I have received the bolt and thank you very much. Have been busy putting the Old Gurl back together again.

Had a bit of a problem with her stalling at between 10 and 15 miles per hour and it felt electrical but have changed HT leads and coil and she is purring like a kitten.

Versatile Fastenings in Gravesend do the shorter M7 bolts and you can get longer M7 bolts off of eBay but they are not the relieved bolts.

Had a bugger of a job and still have a broken one in mine but did have a great bargain and managed to get a timing case/water pump housing in perfect condition from eBay for £25 incl p&up. Where Jim tried to get the broken bolt out of mine, the ally chipped a bit so now have even more rebuilding to do at a later date.