Manta Follower

EzioGTE

hi all

had A reg manta GTE which had uprated engine and water injection, sold her. missed it that in 2-3 years got an GTE execlusive. great car, had for 4 odd years at which point the axel failed. had to sell.....

both times i was a member of the OMOC

anyway now 10years later looking for another one or i400

• Like 1

Hi Ezio

Welcome, your right in "my Patch"

I live at Woburn Sands, my number is below, will have to make contact, i do know of a really good Manta coming up for sale not very far away.

hi

agreed will do - and good to know we have local guys around here, are you going on the south-east drive it day ?

Hi Ezio,

Forgot about the drive it day, was going to be out of the country, but plans changed so i will have check up on that.

As for local Guys, there are four more Manta owners just in Milton Keynes, plus 'we' often pool our resorces with the Cavalier Club at local shows and enevitable get other Vauxhalls along as well, makes good sense.

catch up with you soon.

Ian Virco.

Hi Ezio,

Forgot about the drive it day, was going to be out of the country, but plans changed so i will have check up on that.

As for local Guys, there are four more Manta owners just in Milton Keynes, plus 'we' often pool our resorces with the Cavalier Club at local shows and enevitable get other Vauxhalls along as well, makes good sense.

catch up with you soon.

Ian Virco.

used to have cavalier before the manta, then after the exclusive I got the cavalier turbo - now that was fast :)

would be good to also meet locals on the drive and maybe we can convey down to the meeting point