Wanted Urgently Early 1800 Manual Fly Wheel And Bolts.

mantaray

Urgent help needed.

I am in the process of doing an auto to manual box conversion and have come up with a problem. It turns out that Opel changed the crank and flywheel on the 1800 Manta part way through production.

Early 1800s ( before engine no 14159465) have a 40mm locating hole in the flywheel and 9mm bolts but the later ones ( after 14159466) have a 39mm hole and 10mm bolts.

I urgently need an early 1800 manual flywheel and mounting bolts, if any one can help. Thanks.

Chris, I have a lot of flywheels here and I will measure one tomorrow, as for bolts I need to know if they have a shoulder and if the thread is very fine ?  What size heads do they use and what kind of head (6 sided or that odd multi sided sort you often find on GM stuff ?

Snowy. Are they M10 or M9 bolts ?

Paul. Msm sent.

Brianm. Thanks for the offer, I'll see what I can find but may get back to you, would you sell just the flywheel and bolts if Paul can't help.

Snowy. Are they M10 or M9 bolts ?

Paul. Msm sent.

Brianm. Thanks for the offer, I'll see what I can find but may get back to you, would you sell just the flywheel and bolts if Paul can't help.

Sorry, I just bought them and fitted them.

Thanks to Paul Newport, I have now hopefully got an early flywheel and bolts. Thank you to all those you have offered help, this is why I have been a member of the OMOC

for the past 25 years. A geart club with great members.