Cross Member Braces

manta81

After a bit of thinking it was the main crossmember you were after and then reading that its not that (as Anthony from Greece had posted) I think you need the subframe crossmember braces,  the ones that run from the main subframe (that holds the engine up and the suspension attaches to) to the chassis on either side, they have bushes in them where they meet the chassis.

If so I might have a pair but would need to look at condition.

on the manta you have two brace bars if you read the Haynes manual it states brace bars so I assume that what  they call them anyhow I need two good ones must have all the metal in the hole where the bush fits . from the back of the cross member it bolts onto then  goes to the inside of the chassis leg where they bolt  on with rubber bushes .

After a bit of thinking it was the main crossmember you were after and then reading that its not that (as Anthony from Greece had posted) I think you need the subframe crossmember braces,  the ones that run from the main subframe (that holds the engine up and the suspension attaches to) to the chassis on either side, they have bushes in them where they meet the chassis.

If so I might have a pair but would need to look at condition.

please do let me know condition

I have a few cross members fully stripped. Which bit do you need?

The wishbone or the link bar?

Thanks

cross member brace bars but need to be rot free where they have the rubber bush fitted