Black 1800S Hatch

they look a lot like cavalier " slab" wheels just not quite the same. think the car is a bit expensive tbh.

they look a heck of a lot like cav slabs to me aswell.

As for the rest of the car I was impressed with it until he opened the door. :o

Just googled cav slabs and they look very different to me :lol: Definitely Estoril wheels! Maybe you guys just can't comprehend a Vw wheel appearing on a Manta? :lol: (Joking of course!)

Back to the hatch...Looking at the pics I don't know why, but I get the impression it's had a pretty recent paint job...Looks well in the pics though, but would need inspection as always.

Guys, look at the centre cap, it's a small 50mm one on those wheels on the Manta (Although it's missing). The cav slabs (From what I can tell) have a larger centre cap which partially covers the wheel bolt holes, the shape of the holes is different, and the wheels on the manta have a pronounced lip on the wheel edges.

I know my Vw wheels lol!

vw-estoril-wheels_zpsu2vo2fhb.png

Also, here's a better pic from Vw Corrado G60 Factory Wheels of the Vw Estoril wheels which shows the 'pronounced parts, hole shape and centre better.

wheels-corrado-g60-jet-estoril.png

Edited by Volksdevil
  • Like 1

Guys, look at the centre cap, it's a small 50mm one on those wheels on the Manta (Although it's missing). The cav slabs (From what I can tell) have a larger centre cap which partially covers the wheel bolt holes, the shape of the holes is different, and the wheels on the manta have a pronounced lip on the wheel edges.

I know my Vw wheels lol!

vw-estoril-wheels_zpsu2vo2fhb.png

Also, here's a better pic from Vw Corrado G60 Factory Wheels of the Vw Estoril wheels which shows the 'pronounced parts, hole shape and centre better.

wheels-corrado-g60-jet-estoril.png

Cheers for clearing that one up,the cav slabs look much better. :lol:  :thumbup

• Like 1

Guys, look at the centre cap, it's a small 50mm one on those wheels on the Manta (Although it's missing). The cav slabs (From what I can tell) have a larger centre cap which partially covers the wheel bolt holes, the shape of the holes is different, and the wheels on the manta have a pronounced lip on the wheel edges. I know my Vw wheels lol! vw-estoril-wheels_zpsu2vo2fhb.png Also, here's a better pic from Vw Corrado G60 Factory Wheels of the Vw Estoril wheels which shows the 'pronounced parts, hole shape and centre better.wheels-corrado-g60-jet-estoril.png

Did you not think the guys were pulling your leg??

As we know vauxhall/opel wheels

:-)

• Like 2