Manta A Dash Surround

Here it is:

IMAG1327_zpszgy4exfg.jpg

Little blackened in one corner, not aure if it'll clean up or not. (white bits will clean off easy, just garage dust!)

IMAG1328_zpsrv1rvmve.jpg

IMAG1329_zpsrewfzx4f.jpg

Is that a wee clip bit broken? (to the right of the switch hole)

IMAG1330_zps7v3jerov.jpg

Edited by Shug

Here it is:

IMAG1327_zpszgy4exfg.jpg

Little blackened in one corner, not aure if it'll clean up or not. (white bits will clean off easy, just garage dust!)

IMAG1328_zpsrv1rvmve.jpg

IMAG1329_zpsrewfzx4f.jpg

IMAG1330_zps7v3jerov.jpg

Hey Shug

That looks good. I have never looked at the back! i will check mine tonight and see what the back looks like.

How much do you want for it?

Andy

Think i have one too or maybe two...

Hi Paul

Shug's looks good, but i would be interested to see what you have if its not too much hassle for you to dig it out?

Andy

Here it is:

IMAG1327_zpszgy4exfg.jpg

IMAG1328_zpsrv1rvmve.jpg

IMAG1329_zpsrewfzx4f.jpg

IMAG1330_zps7v3jerov.jpg

Hey Shug

That is a broken clip, as its the same on my one! so that's not a problem.

Andy

Had about 10 of them,this is the best one,in very good condition.make me an offer.

Hey turbo16n

That does look mint! The only thing is that i dont intend on keeping the wood effect on it as i have never been keen on the look and am going for that all black dash look. Do you think it would be criminal to buy that one from you and remove it? as there could be someone else wanting to go for the standard look?

Do you have any other ones that are good condition but maybe not so great on the wood effect that would be more suited to what im trying to do?

Andy

heres one without wood effect

dial%20dash%20003.jpg

dial%20dash%20004.jpg

what about £15 inc postage?

Sold. let me know how much total and how you want payment. That's much better than me wrecking a mint one! I have the dash all out at the moment as im sorting out the wiring so i can get it all fitted in at the same time.  Thanks   Andy