1977 Cavalier Mk1 1.6Gl

Corsaviour

Excuse my bad manners with my first post being a for sale advert, just hoping to find a good home for my car. I appreciate people on here don't know me, but I'm a member of a coupe of forums and I'm not a rip-off merchant type. I'm also more than happy for anyone genuine to inspect the car and report their findings on this thread should anyone wish.

1977 Vauxhall Cavalier Mk1 1.6GL
Only 48,000 miles from new
MOT September 2015
'Taxed to get you home'
VERY original car, the spare wheel/tyre has never been used and still displays the GM stamp on the tyre!
Four new matching tyres
New spare tyre (loose) in boot so you don't have to use the original spare
It's pretty much a one owner car, the original owned it until late last year when he sadly passed away, his grandson then got the V5 in his name and I bought the car off them. He had garaged it every single night without fail.
In use most days, but sadly my garage needs repair now and I hate leaving this outside.
The bodywork is pretty good but the paint on the roof has sort of blistered and there's obviously surface rust in places, plus some car park type dents and marks etc.
It's completely original and possibly the lowest mileage one left.
I'm a long term Vauxhall fan, I've had every Mk of Cavalier (too many to count) plus pretty much every other model from the 1980s-2000s.
VERY reluctant sale of a rare car. It's NOT a show winner or immaculate, but a really lovely car.
£1,395
Sorry not interested in 'what's your best price' questions, come and see it then make an offer.
I might consider a cheaper part-exchange, no VWs or Audis though, please.
I'm in Chester, Cheshire, just off the M53/A55 and close to M56 and M6

(I do have more pictures, send me your email address if you like and I'll send them over)

11390218_1448162398813045_84763872581216

• Like 1