Nice Well Priced Coupe

I have seen this on facebook and one thing I noticed is that the seller was asking about the rocker cover. As soon as I saw it I thought to myself "I am sure that's the rubber one that I remember reading about on the forum somewhere a while back". But I am amazed by the sheet that states who has done the conversion and it's such a great bit of history having never seen one before. When I was looking at it I was putting myself in the shoes of the person who bought it new ticking all those boxes. Can you imagine ticking Blitz interior and Rothmans stripes, I find it amazingly interesting!

I have seen this on facebook and one thing I noticed is that the seller was asking about the rocker cover. As soon as I saw it I thought to myself "I am sure that's the rubber one that I remember reading about on the forum somewhere a while back". But I am amazed by the sheet that states who has done the conversion and it's such a great bit of history having never seen one before. When I was looking at it I was putting myself in the shoes of the person who bought it new ticking all those boxes. Can you imagine ticking Blitz interior and Rothmans stripes, I find it amazingly interesting

and it was just one tick to many for the sunroof :angry:  ;)the irmscher rocker cover cover :blink:  is a very rare item in itself.

Nice motor,cant see it being round for long at that money. B)

Edited by evo3000