Rear Window Heater Relay

guysat

As above.

Took me a while to find why it wasn't working - no relay.....!

Tried a standard relay but doesn't work its a relay with a different pin layout

If you have one and willing to sell please email me   :)   can do paypal

Thank you  

Have a look at the pictures on the relays and see how they are different. IIRC there are two under there standard, one with a fuse for rear window, one without a fuse for the fog lamp and an empty space unless you had the optional front fogs.

If you can't get one the brass terminals are easily released from the fuse box and rearranged to match the relay you have or alternatively  4 or 5 short lengths of wire with a male one end and female the other.

Hadn't thought about re-arranging the terminals, may have to resort to that if I can't get hold of one.

Its the relay with fuse missing, I believe the relay already fitted  is for the indicators

Picture of relay pin layout

relays.jpg

Edited by guysat

PM me your address, and I will post it to you, I will enclose my paypal address for you to stick the postage in. the relay is free.

PM me your address, and I will post it to you, I will enclose my paypal address for you to stick the postage in. the relay is free.

Thanks Julian,

Edited by guysat