Manta B Parts For Billing

Redrobie

I have the following which I will be able to bring down to Billing if anyone wants them.

Excellent rust free bonnet £75

Excellent pair of doors £150

Drivers side outer sill panel £20

Excellent original used front lower panel £30

NEW pattern lower front panel with slight damage £20

NEW two slot front cone complete ( I believe it's genuine, very heavy and undamaged ) but with surface rust from storage. Offers around £400

if you think my prices are wrong please feel free to make an offer as I have based them only on what I have seen similar stuff up for sale at.

Probably got other stuff too.

I would need payment by paypal before I bring these large items down. I will have many other bits and pieces with me, small trim, hoses, Seat belts, complete rear spoiler for a hatch, carpets, etc, etc. Please ask for anything you need and if I have it I will bring it down.

Edited by Redrobie

Anyone who has bought parts for collection at Billing. I should be there mid Friday afternoon. I will be in a silver Mazda 4x4 and hope to be trailering the Manta. I will be selling parts in the auto jumble both days but please message me on arrival or collect your parts in the Manta field in the evenings.

• 2 months later...