Battlesbridge Grand Motorbilia Show, Essex. 27 Sept.

smiffy220

Great pace notes dave,just a shame my co driver is crap with maps/directions !!!!!!!

seriously though mate is this the post code for the meet point

Burnham Rd, Battlesbridge, Wickford, Essex SS11 7QT

so set u alarms and I'll see you all at Thurrock for 7.30

That's the right place Brian, assume you're letting Satnav guide you rather than Nicky then?

Paul, I've got to pop over on the Saturday and mark out our pitch where they suggest. But not sure what time yet, so that's fine, I appreciate the help but it's only so I know where to go on the Sunday morning when I lead us in, and they know that we'll turn up!

Passes arrived yesterday, weather looking ok, so bring your chairs, bring your picnics, and most of all - bring those Mantas! Let have a great day.

Dave

Great pace notes dave,just a shame my co driver is crap with maps/directions !!!!!!!

seriously though mate is this the post code for the meet point 

Burnham Rd, Battlesbridge, Wickford, Essex SS11 7QT

so set u alarms and I'll see you all at Thurrock for 7.30 

yes I agree! And I havn't got a co driver !!! X

• Like 1

All, it's starting to look like I'm not going to be able to join you for the day Sunday. I will of course meet you in the morning and give you your passes, but I have a situation at home that's out of my control and I can't seem to find a resolution for. 

I'll explain when I see you all Sunday morning. But huge apologies. I am gutted beyond belief. 

Paul, as you know the event well, perhaps you could show everyone where to go and lead them in. If you could meet me there on Saturday afternoon so you can see where the stand is to be, you can take the banner too if you'd like it? I'll text you in the morning.

I'm really sorry to let everyone down. 

Dave

• Like 1

Have just caught up with this post. Sorry dave i had not  seen it before. Glad all worked out well , it was good to see you. Indeed a great  day. Im not going to bother putting pics on here as mine are much the same. Have already posted them on facebook omoc page. Once again a super day. 

• Like 1