Battlesbridge Grand Motorbilia Show, Essex. 27 Sept.

smiffy220

Yes dave put me down for the pub meet. I am getting as much manta-ing in as I can. as when she goes away "that's all folks" from me and my long suffering but ever so reliable and forgiving hatch..

yes it is going to be the time when I start some much overdue work ,I have been threatening to do now for about two years...

cheers paul.

With the good weather here why not make the most of it. Just to throw it out there with the evenings getting darker earlier what about a mid afternoon or lunch time meet ? 

Also as a different time why not a different venue as a one off  just to keep it fresh ? 

One that springs to mind is the American diner on the A249 Detling would make it quite a central meet for all ! 

• Like 2

Guys, I would suggest you go ahead and organise this yourselves, fix a date and place and go for it. I'm struggling to commit to this at the mo, as Joy is launching a business and a lot of my time is also being taken up with it. If I can get there, I will, but suggest you sort this out between you.

Brian, I'm happy to provide contact details for anyone you haven't got if you want to go ahead and arrange?

Dave