Really nice Mantas on German Site!

Wow this is where all the manta's get to:o,there's never much on german fleabay,the marmite 400 would look better if the euro stripes had the anthracite stripe aswell,like the (silver hatch cover car in the latest club mag),i prefer just the door stripes myself,and it needs the correct size 400 wheels or revo's. on the plus side it has a 2.4 engine and what looks like a irmscher exhaust and the spotlighted airdam  (rare).B) Checkout this A seriesB)http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=211664036&isSearchRequest=true&sortOption.sortBy=creationTime&scopeId=C&sortOption.sortOrder=DESCENDING&makeModelVariant1.makeId=19000&makeModelVariant1.modelId=15&pageNumber=4

Edited by evo3000

Yeah thats the 'German Autotrader' website

Spent a lot of time on there whilst searching for mine, used to copy and paste the descriptions into google translate and have it read out in (kinda) english  :)

There's a good Dutch Car sales site as well with a lot of Mantas and Asconas

Edit: Auto Scout 24

Edited by GTREA
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...

Bump and there still is:lol:....even a LET mancona or an asconta which ever way you look at it.B)

here's a link to that one http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=221662955&sortOption.sortBy=creationTime&scopeId=C&sortOption.sortOrder=DESCENDING&isSearchRequest=true&makeModelVariant1.makeId=19000&makeModelVariant1.modelId=15&pageNumber=1

Edited by evo3000

The prices are very interseting, there are two different two slot coupes, one a perfect car that is up for £11.5K and a half finnished project priced at nearly £3k, Ben Williamson struggled to sell his perfect two slot for around the lower price.

Manta values are lagging well behind were they should be in the UK, possible will not stay this way for long.

On ‎13‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 1:54 PM, Berlinetta said:

Great selection of Mantas available...in both countries (NL and Germany). Prices seem more reasonable in NL.

Except the 1985 Manta for €100,000 ???!!!:o

http://www.autoscout24.com/offers/opel-manta-irmscher-excl-klimaanlage-gasoline-blue-282542013

Can only think that the owner has set the crazy price because he does not really want to sell and is just testing the market on that one.:blink:

And the real crazy thing is its not the best one on there:lol:

This is one of my faves,2.4 gsi coupe with borbet's onB)

And another 2.4 on twin carbs with the i240 kit on beautifully done.:wub:

$_57.jpg

$_27.jpg

$_57.jpg

Edited by evo3000
  • Like 1

I'll take this one thanks, only 20'000euro

$_57.JPG

....or maybe this for 15'000euro

Capture1.PNG

Early B's certainly seem to attract a higher price in Germany than they do in the UK.

Maybe thats to do with it being a German car in Germany thing, like are early Holdens are worth a fortune in Australia....or Fords in the UK?

4 hours ago, GTREA said:

I'll take this one thanks, only 20'000euro

$_57.JPG

....or maybe this for 15'000euro

Capture1.PNG

Early B's certainly seem to attract a higher price in Germany than they do in the UK.

Maybe thats to do with it being a German car in Germany thing, like are early Holdens are worth a fortune in Australia....or Fords in the UK?

Both nice mate,the 2nd one looks a bit like yours,untill you pop the bonnet on yours or leave it for dead at the lights that is.:lol:

And I'm adding pics of my two faves to my post now:P:thumbup

Edited by evo3000
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, MANTAMAN said:

OMG THAT IS PERFECT !!!

I have to say I prefer the gsi to the kitted one overall myself,if I was going to be critical of the yellow and black one it would be he should of gone lower down with yellow right across the swage line and that would of given better definition to the kit.IMHO:blink:

Edited by evo3000
  • Like 1