Genuine Opel Workforce Shirts

lepo5

As per the title I have 2 Genuine Opel Workforce Shirts, both are size 3XL and the shirts are brand new and only one has been taken out of the packaging to take the pictures and for some odd reason the site will not let me load all of the pictures and says the 2.44mb limit is exceeded.

The pictures I could not upload are the ones that have the measurements, the first one being across the chest which is 28 Inches and the length of the shirt which is 31.5 Inches and the last picture was of the label which has the manufacturers name of Huren and it says professional outfits on the bottom of the label and there is another small label with 3XL on it.

Both shirts have came from my contact that used to work in the Bochum plant in Germany which is now closed, both shirts are Genuine items.

Price per shirt is £10.00 and does not include postage which will be recorded delivery, no other postage method will be considered, I will try these on here first for a few days then I will put them on Ebay at the same starting price.

opel shirt 1.JPG

opel shirt 2.JPG

opel shirt 3.JPG

Edited by lepo5

I've struggled to upload pictures due to that same thing. I can't seam to make them smaller either! 

Thought this upgrade was meant to make it easier, and I thought it was just me that was getting the problem. 

As per the title I have 2 Genuine Opel Workforce Shirts, both are size 3XL and the shirts are brand new and only one has been taken out of the packaging to take the pictures and for some odd reason the site will not let me load all of the pictures and says the 2.44mb limit is exceeded.

The pictures I could not upload are the ones that have the measurements, the first one being across the chest which is 28 Inches and the length of the shirt which is 31.5 Inches and the last picture was of the label which has the manufacturers name of Huren and it says professional outfits on the bottom of the label and there is another small label with 3XL on it.

Both shirts have came from my contact that used to work in the Bochum plant in Germany which is now closed, both shirts are Genuine items.

Price per shirt is £10.00 and does not include postage which will be recorded delivery, no other postage method will be considered, I will try these on here first for a few days then I will put them on Ebay at the same starting price.

opel shirt 1.JPG

opel shirt 2.JPG

opel shirt 3.JPG

Hi Paul, I will take one of you if still available? Please.