Engines for sale

mad dog

My friend who has worked on  Mantas etc for years has to move to a smaller workshop hence the reason for clear out.

2.0 XE engine distributed type tested and good complete with loom & ECU including all parts to run £400

2.0 XE engine coil pack type runner complete with loom but no ECU. All other parts to run £200

2.2 cih engine with loom and ECU less intake manifold £100

His name is Rich and he is based near Selby in Yorkshire. His mobile is 07759074642 and he works nights so the best time to contact him is after 3pm to late evening.

More Manta parts to be listed soon.

• 4 weeks later...

My friend who has worked on  Mantas etc for years has to move to a smaller workshop hence the reason for clear out.

2.0 XE engine distributed type tested and good complete with loom & ECU including all parts to run £400

2.0 XE engine coil pack type runner complete with loom but no ECU. All other parts to run £200

2.2 cih engine with loom and ECU less intake manifold £100

His name is Rich and he is based near Selby in Yorkshire. His mobile is 07759074642 and he works nights so the best time to contact him is after 3pm to late evening.

More Manta parts to be listed soon.

is any cocast

Rich only has the distributed one left now, not sure if its a coscast one or not. The Coil pack one wasn't but that is sat in my garage now ;)

Not that there is any benefit of it really, they perform exactly the same. The only issue is the old porous issue, but that isn't a worry really as if it hasn't failed by now its not going to.