1988 Manta Exclusive

taylorblue5

For Sale.

Opel Manta GTE Exclusive Coupe.

Due to losing my storage unit it is with a heavy heart i am forced to sell my Exclusive Coupe.

The car is well known in the owners club and benefits from only having 5 owners in its lifetime, 3 of which are still in the club.
The car is Glacier white in colour and has had all the corrosion prone areas stone chipped to avoid any future corrosion due to stone chipping. These areas include the cills, lower rear quarters, rear panel, front panels and wheel arches.
The body is in great condition apart from 3 small paint blisters on the roof which can be easily sorted.

Engine wise the car is perfect and has just given me 1000 totally reliable miles and starts on the button, gearbox is also perfect with no knocks or whines.

The Manta comes with one years mot with no advisories.

Apart from running a welded diff which can be easily changed the car is totally standard and is complete the way she was from build.

The interior of the car is in good condition with no rips, tears or staining and the headlining is also in nice condition.

I have lowered the asking price to account for the welded diff, Il also listen to sensible offers on the car.

Please contact me with any questions as i'd be more than happy to discuss it.

Scott    07827908731

£4999.

20150817_155957_1.jpg

20150817_160004.jpg

20150603_122148.jpg

20150603_122431.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Car has been lowered slightly, welded diff was a cheap altnative for an LSD.

Car is currently having axle swapped for an original.

Are you interested in the car?

Looks very nice, but I'm looking for an earlier model B. Was just scanning through the adverts, and curious what the welded diff was about. Good luck with your sale