N/S Wing, Inner Wing Section, Halfshafts or bearings & more..

Rick-Manta

Hi there, if anyone is breaking a car or has any of the following parts for sale please drop me a line. I've not been on this site much these days so you could tel/text my mobile 07513400181 but I will try and check back on here if I can. There's a ton of missed messages in my inbox from as far back as last year, so ever so sorry to anyone for missing them :unsure:.

Parts Wanted The car is a 1983 Opel Manta GTE hatchback and I'm based in Bristol and travel regularly to Oxfordshire.

Nearside/passenger side front wing, ideally non indicator type but would take later type if necessary

Nearside/passenger side inner wing rail repair section, ideally a bigger piece than the standard pattern wing rail but again could use just the rail

Rear axel halfshafts, I've got a noisy wheel bearing, can't tell which side and they're easier just to change the entire hubs with the shaft (GTE axle)

Good hydraulic lifters, possibly entire GTE head if you're of a collectable distance, bonus if it's a post 1985 unleaded type

Rear quarter window rubbers, opening type. Replacment due to someone gluing back windows shut!

Fuse box cover, from a standard grey dashboard

Rear quarter ashtrays, both left and right ones

Battery tray repair section

I do have a pair of polar white GTE side skirts which are in good condition and some aftermarket quadlight frames, if some kind of trade/px/swap isn't out of the question?

Thanks.

Edited by Rick-Manta
Added item..