Manta B Parts - Lots of them body panels , 3.67 Axle Headlights etc etc

MrCarlos

Travelled to Devon on Saturday for this - I specifically wanted it because I've also bought the punted up the rear Exclusive GTE Hatch from ebay and need the rear end parts to repair that.

IMG_4719.jpg

The engine and box were already gone and its very very stripped down

Lots of good bits to sell on though - thought I would give the club first shot before they go on ebay

Roof is already spoken for as is the bulkhead / scuttle / A posts / Cross Wise Chassis Rail under the rear floor / And I'm having the rear panel / Boot Floor / Both Rear Quarters

I'll list all the big stuff thats available but I have all the bits and pieces too - message me etc or ring txt Carl on 07889 141818

Happy to ship out everything at good courier rates plus some for time spent packing & materials. Or if you want to collect that's fine of course.

Discounts / haggling etc fine if you are buying a few things

Inner Wings - both in excellent condition - £100 Each. Offside sold.They will be separated at the nosecone seam and forward of the strengthening bars above the battery tray / washer bottle areas. Will include the chassis rails underneath which are in great condition 

IMG_4752.jpg

IMG_4721.jpg

IMG_4720.jpg

IMG_4728.jpg

Outer Wings - both in excellent condition - £100 each

IMG_4767.jpg

IMG_4771.jpg

IMG_4770.jpg

IMG_4769.jpg

IMG_4768.jpg

IMG_4765.jpg

IMG_4764.jpg

IMG_4763.jpg

IMG_4762.jpg

IMG_4761.jpg

IMG_4760.jpg

Hatchback Roof Lining - no sunroof, mint condition, light grey - £50

IMG_4756.jpg

IMG_4757.jpg

IMG_4758.jpg

Nice set of GTE 14" Ronal Alloy Wheels with 4 matching nearly new Prestivo 195 60 14 tyres. Alloys in great straight condition with centre caps. Few paint chips on the centre caps. look to have been painted recently - £150 the set

IMG_4743.jpg

IMG_4742.jpg

IMG_4741.jpg

Front suspension components - £25 per piece. All in great condition. Rear arms are SOLD

IMG_4754.jpg

IMG_4753.jpg

Steering rack £40. 

Set of 4 Lowering springs in excellent condition £50. Hard to tell what the drop is while the shell is so stripped but I would say probably -40mm

Steering wheel - Normal GTE I do have the centre push in the pile of bits - £25

IMG_4755.jpg

Steering column with UJ - £30

Rear hatch shelf in black , good condition with side supports - cut to take 6x9 speakers which are included - £40

IMG_4797.jpg

IMG_4796.jpg

Set of standard springs from 1.8 hatchback - used but serviceable - £30

IMG_4791.jpg

Pair of square headlights - both in good condition , good silvering to the reflectors, all mounting studs intact. Matching pair of Hella's. £50

IMG_4798.jpg

IMG_4799.jpg

IMG_4800.jpg

IMG_4801.jpg

Pair of headlight seals - good condition - £12

IMG_4802.jpg

Set of dash clocks - excellent condition. To suit 3.67 axle - 78k on them. £30

IMG_4803.jpg

IMG_4804.jpg

IMG_4805.jpg

Bronze tint front windscreen. Blue sun strip. Laminated. Superb condition. Reg number etched. No seal. £120 collection only

IMG_4806.jpg

IMG_4807.jpg

IMG_4808.jpg

Other items available that spring to mind;

3.67 Rear Axle as in the 1.8 Models. Great running order done 78k - £120

Hatch fuel tank for carb models, good condition - £50

Front doors - good overall condition no rust on the outside of them. Bit of rash from removing the door pins (Not me!!). Some slight lifting on the lower seam. £60 each

Rear tailgate in white - not from this car but in good condition all round , no glass in it - £40

Rear hatchback spolier in red - Good condition - £30

Bonnet in red - useable but has filler in the front edge - £30

I'll add other bits as I sort through the van! If you're after anything specific just ask !

Carl

Edited by MrCarlos
removed sold items

Nosecone is still available shonky will pm you now :-)

these items are all now sold

standard springs and shocks

offside inner wing

bulkhead / scuttle / a posts

chassis rail under rear footwells

roof

rear cards

front seats

recaro subframes

carpets

front door cards

rear seats

everything else still available !

I'm surprised if you did a 4 wheel tow on the road with that

300 miles back from Devon to Lancashire , no problems at all

I'm interested in headlights, headlight seals and the tailgate. But my question is: can you keep them 'till the end of the month?(30th to be more precise)

Do you have a pic of the tailgate?

Thank you

no problem keeping hold of them til the end of the month as long as they are paid for :-)

will post a pic of the tailgate tomorrow for you 

My understanding is a car needs insurance, tax and MOT to be towed like that hence the surprise

technically maybe but in practice nobody bothers you as long as it all looks safe and secure and unlikely to cause a hazard . I've done 1000's of miles with all sorts of stuff on an a frame with no difficulties . Even on occasions when I've had problems , blown out tire on a Porsche I was towing or a sheared bolt on the frame at 2 am one night coming back from Sheffield leading to a massive rooster tail of sparks where it ate the Tarmac - both times plod showed up - all they wanted to know about was insurance - my trade policy gives blanket cover for recovery so I'm well served there. Cop on the Porsche occasion even tried to buy it off me ! I know they are a legal grey area but the reality is look like you know what you're doing and you're golden

• Like 1

Aye im fine with that mate.im in glasgow.if you give me a pm i can paypal you or bank transfer.

ah good I would have cursed if you had said London I've just been down today with a van load of parts for other members !!!

pm ing you now :-)

Do you still have the rear seat and is it a straight fit into the coupe as I know the back part of the rear seats is diff? 

Sorry all the seats are sold

Hatch bases are different as far as I know to compared with the coupe 

Rear seat bases are the same between hatch and coupe dan - its just the upright part thats different 

If the headlight seals don't sell I will purchase them off you.

cheers

They are still available Rob ;o) Pm me and we'll sort it out

• Like 1

Edited main post to remove the sold iems - more below!

Front bumper - great condition no chips or cracks, bumper iron still attached on the original mounts. £50

IMG_4950.jpg

IMG_4949.jpg

IMG_4951.jpg

IMG_4952.jpg

IMG_4955.jpg

IMG_4954.jpg

IMG_4953.jpg

IMG_4956.jpg

Rear bumper for hatch - good condition apart from a crack on the offside lower section - not hard to fettle - £25

IMG_4943.jpg

IMG_4944.jpg

IMG_4945.jpg

IMG_4946.jpg

IMG_4948.jpg

IMG_4947.jpg

This is the hatch tailgate I have for sale - £40

IMG_4872.jpg

IMG_4873.jpg

Clear front indicators - full light units ready to go with rear casings and orange bulbs - these don't show up so often - lovely condition - £50 the pair

IMG_4937.jpg

IMG_4940.jpg

IMG_4939.jpg

IMG_4942.jpg

IMG_4938.jpg

IMG_4941.jpg

Hatchback boot mat in black - good condition could use a detailed clean - £30

IMG_4932.jpg

IMG_4933.jpg

Grey dash top - Nice clean condition both sides complete with vents, one tiny crack you'll never notice it once fitted - £40

IMG_4934.jpg

IMG_4936.jpg

IMG_4935.jpg

More to come!!

Carl

Hi, do you still have the rear axle for sale and can you double check the ratio please, how much and where abouts are you for collection if you still got it?

sorry just seen your location at the bottom of your post, not too far, let me know please. Cheers John

Edited by johnboy
spotted location

i will have steering wheel where are you

Replied via PM ;o)

Hi, will the drivers side door fit a 76 coupe? And have you any pics of it please? 

Hiya John - the drivers door will fit a '76 coupe - do you have the nodules on for the trim strips? This one doesn't have them but you can easily attach the clips in another way if you need to. Door is a bit buried at the mo but let me know if definitely interested and I'll get you some pics.

Hi, do you still have the rear axle for sale and can you double check the ratio please, how much and where abouts are you for collection if you still got it?

sorry just seen your location at the bottom of your post, not too far, let me know please. Cheers John

Hiya John - yes axle is still available, price is £120 cash collected

Hi

I am interested in the two indicator lenses and would like a price.  I was wondering would you have two rubber door seals.  Could you maybe ring  or text me on 07801756222.  I am from Northern Ireland.  

Peter

Just txt you peter