White Gte Coupe on car and classic £4750

It does look very high at the rear, perhaps there was a broken spring ( very common fault ) new rear springs were put in and they have yet to settle.

If it is as good as it looks then the price is very reasonable, five grand for a good coupe should be about the lowest end of the price range considering what contempory cars are now selling for.

Does look a nice Manta there and I noticed that the back end was higher than usual, hopefully whoever buys it can rectify it without trouble. Looks like it still has it's original exhaust on it or at least the silencer and the original cardboard radiator tray is still in place to although a little sagged. I don't recognize the reg personally does anyone else know of it? 

Loks like a nice car, I think it's been painted (back half has anyway) rear filler cap is different white. I wonder if it's sitting high as it might have towing springs fitted?

if it's a non sunroof coupe it's a nice car worth the money. But I am sure I have seen this car on eBay before (black back end sticks in my mind)