Fog Lamp Relay for Manta B?

Berlinetta

I recently took delivery of an orginal Opel 'dealer option' Fog Lamp Set for my Manta B (thanks to 'Scribe of Lincoln'!).

The only part I now require is the Electrical Relay for the fog lamps.

Anybody here got a spare?  ...or would a generic relay suffice?

I'd also be interested in a set of plastic covers for the (round) fog lamps ...if anybody has a set to spare?

I don't think the relays are fused, they are a standard relay and it goes into the vacant slot at the far end of the bottom of the fusebox nearest the a post.

in your wiring loom you will find the flyleads on the brace between the front chassis legs (in front of the rad) there will either be some spare plugs with the headlamp and headlamp wash wipe wiring or tw wires with plain ends either side. One green, one black. Black is for fogs, green is auxiliary driving lamps.

basically if you fit the switch, bang in the really and wire the lights I think you should be good to go

I don't think the relays are fused, they are a standard relay and it goes into the vacant slot at the far end of the bottom of the fusebox nearest the a post.

in your wiring loom you will find the flyleads on the brace between the front chassis legs (in front of the rad) there will either be some spare plugs with the headlamp and headlamp wash wipe wiring or tw wires with plain ends either side. One green, one black. Black is for fogs, green is auxiliary driving lamps.

basically if you fit the switch, bang in the really and wire the lights I think you should be good to go

The for lamp relays should have a fuse built into them. The originals had the standard fuse fitted. But you can still but fused relays. These do plug into the standard fuse box underneath.

Problem is you can use a standard relay but then you have no fuse protecting the circuit.

If you look at this ebay auction you can see the fused relay I'm talking about.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Opel-Manta-GTE-Berlinetta-Cavalier-etc-job-lot-interior-trim-switches-relays-/272073382359?fits=Car+Make%3AOpel|Model%3AManta+B+CC&hash=item3f58d659d7:g:PcMAAOSw~OdVVKIE

http://www.vehicle-wiring-products.eu/product.php/643/12v-4-blade-fused-relay