Auto Box Kick Down Cable

Julian

Hi Julian

I will have a rummage about mid week when im back home and see if i can track it down. Im sure its in a safe place (if i can find the safe place!) then we can sort out a price.

Will message you as soon as i find it.

Andy

Many thanks for that Andy, It's like Christmas is being extended!!!

Julian.

Hi Andy.

Looking at the photo, it looks thinner than what is on the car, but there again my woman looks thinner in a photo!! You are sure it is for the MANTA/CAV? Stupid question to ask you I suppose! What sort of price are you asking for it?

Julian.

Hi Julian

your reply did make me laugh :-)

It was in a box of bits i bought from a friend of mine a while ago and he was a vauxhall/opel mechanic so i would presume it was only for a vaux/opel.

It had a sticker with this number on it 735641 so im only going on a post i made a while ago to ask what it was. maybe someone on here could look the code up? Mark Kinnon?

If it is the right one, going on what second hand ones have gone for i would think £40 was a fair price?

Andy