Jump to content

Wanted, rubber bonnet stay clip


Recommended Posts

Wanted as above, I have no idea of its correct terminology, but it is the rubber piece which fits on the bonnet slam panel which the bonnet stay clips into when not in use. Cheers John.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...