Happy new year and Hi

Pash

Good morning all and a happy new year to you. Hope you all have a prosperous 2016. 

I'm a returning member to the Owners club - having had to sell by beloved GTE coupe E252 TAG about 15 years ago. 

Thanks Carlos (member on the site) I acquired my 3rd Coupe C132 PPG. She needs underbody - rust work - some severe and other patch ups. She drives and runs - with some work on the engine - new clutch probably and on the braking system too, as well as work on the interior ! I had help and support  from club members those years back and having spoken to Carl - nothing has changed and it's a great pleasure and feeling to be part of the club again , amongst Manta enthusiasts!  With being in full time work , it may be a longer term project than originally anticipated - but I've been rest assured that there are a great bunch of people here for support and information, as well as from seeing projects that have been completed. 

This was gonna be a short introduction, but turned out to be a little novel - my apologies - Lol ! 

I'm looking  forward to my time here and hope to get acquainted with you.

Regards,

Pash

:rolleyes: 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Pash
Spelling
  • Like 3

Hi there,

welcome back to the club and all the best for the new year and your new project.:thumbup

Looking at the pics,not to sure how terminal that bonnet is but I have a good one if you need to replace it and I,m not to far from you.:thumbup

Edited by evo3000

Looks like its in good company, hatch gte in the background.

Welcome along, and keep the posts and photos coming.

Brady the photo is when it was still at mr Carlos's the manta in the background is jacks old one,which mr carlos bought or kev abbott or danny :blink:can't keep up with them tbh.:thumbup

Also mate did you manage to find your bosh fuel pump,i did post a reply on that topic.:wacko:

Edited by evo3000