Manta Road 400 for sale in Norfolk

I was browsing the classifieds the other day and came across what I think is one of Drew Turners previous cars.....genuine wide bodied 2 slot Manta 400. I cant see that anyone has posted about this so far - if you have, apologies.

The dealer has put some really nice photos of the car on their website and the price is reflective of just how rare these cars are now. It will be interesting to see what it goes for (if we ever find out) and whether the car stays in the UK.

If it is that car, I had the pleasure of having a really good look at it back in 2010 when Drew brought it along to the NEC classics show. It was testament to his skills and attention to detail that this car literally looked like it had rolled straight out of the Irmscher Dealers in Belgium, where it came from in 1982.

I've already asked the wife, and no.....we are not allowed to sell the boy into slavery and she refuses to donate an organ...........

http://www.appreciating-classics.com/car/opel-manta-400/

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...