Some spares

1 hour ago, Shaun400r said:

Link does not open any spares I get this below, have the items been sold already

This Page Is No Longer Available
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif error.gif s.gif This page may have moved or is no longer available

Please try one of the following options:
  • Check the Web address you entered to make sure if it's correct.
  • Try to access the page directly from the eBay Home page or site map, instead of using a bookmark. If the page has moved, reset your bookmark.
  • Enter a few words in the Search box below then click the Search button. If you prefer, click a link to visit a category or other part of eBay.
  • If you are in searching in Help, click the Back button to go back to your search results and select another Help page link.
  • Report this technical issue or view known technical issues

http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/181979895132 

Sorry I've copied and pasted the correct item number but like you say when you click on it says it's not available I wonder if it's because I relisted when the add ended ? I will try to sort it      Cheers Shaun 

Edited by Shaun400r
Bad listing
  • Like 1

http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/181986587235 

Sorry still not working I've redone advert and above link still says page not available                             

Hi all for sale here are some spare manta parts from a coupe I don't need as my cars are complete now   :).  Please pick up in person or arrange your own courier parts are as follows      Full set avo adjustable springs n dampers rear infill panel rear exclusive bumper in primer Set of clocks set of original manta mirrors non engleman mirrors various locks as pictured 1 set is both door locks and ignition lock with 1 key other set is complete but has another key for 1 of the door locks and boot lock is missing outer cover also damage to outside of 1 door lock easy repair parcel shelf was orange been sprayed black no big holes front bumper strip that goes between bumper n headlights few little dings nothing major quite rare exclusive steering wheel no boss needs a good clean chrome 3 holed steering wheel complete  Opel spark plug cover (very rare )rear lourves interior door handles door pockets 5 wheels n tyres 4 silver 1 white which has an oversized tyre on fuel flap in primer passenger floor under carpet board for making carpet sit nice set of manta calipers top part of dash board. I think that's all I'm not keen on posting outside the uk or bad or zero feed backers ,,,prefer cash on collection / PayPal     Any questions or offers no silly ones though most of these items are what I paid for them please ring or text me on 07949129101 or make a decent offer