white manta b in Helensburgh

I'm in Luss about 10 mins fae helensburgh. It's just that's the first manta I've seen since getting my own and I wouldn't mind I wee gander at some other folks cars. Is there many of us in the central belt?

I used to work down in Alexandria back in 2011/12 used my manta as my daily back then maybe you saw mine. I must confess I'm not a fully paid up member of the club. I should have done it by now. I haven't met many of the owners other than at bridge of Allan car show a few years ago. There seems to be more over the east side of Scotland. Be nice to meet with over the glasgow way

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Doug, It would have been my Exclusive Coupe, I work in Faslane and was using it as my daily.

Recently sold the Manta but im now using my Ascona B 16v turbo as my daily so you'l see that about doing about 500mph lol.

this HTML class. Value is [URL=http://s1210.ph

{option}http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc414/taylorblue5/20140807_143423.jpg[/IMG]

• Like 2

Nice one scott m'y dad Had an ascona kind of what got me into this. Havent seen it yet but ill be on the look out. I work down at rhu and sometimes in thé base got the a series back on the road as my daily driver so give us a wave as you fly past

• Like 1