white gte hatch £5000 shropshire

I,m pretty sure I have seen this on my travels, next door to a customer I deliver to,and the original colour was gold hence the brown interior.

Also remember that he had put the arch trims on which you can just see in the pics.:wacko:

Evo3000 I think you are right, as if you do an MOT or tax check with DVLA it's still down as gold. Having said that, as Exclusive Opel says that interior was available in white Mantas, I think you had the choice of the two colours.

:lol:I guess most folk opted for the grey then:blink:i have to say I never used to like the brown but I do now:wacko:simply because its a change from the normal grey that you see,and its quite rare,and for some reason has a even more retroness about it somehow:blink:

I know someone that used to have a silver berlinetta coupe a rarity in itself nowadays,but this had the even rarer green interior with the green plush velour seats and the green dash.

Overall though a black two slot Berlinetta coupe with a red interior is just perfect for me.B)

Edited by evo3000
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, evo3000 said:

I know someone that used to have a silver berlinetta coupe a rarity in itself nowadays,but this had the even rarer green interior with the green plush velour seats and the green dash.

Got one in stored in my workshop in exactly this spec, open the door and look inside and its OMG, WTF !!!

There are plans for it, the car is actually owned by a friend and will be used as a basis for something a bit faster, nothing radical or non-reversable, the interior might end up in another vehical that is even rarer......