Coupe chrome trim

BigJohn

Wanted, good (undented) chrome trim piece which fits from the roof gutter, down the C post, to the waistline on the offside. Also four good chrome wheel arch trims and sill trims. Cheers, John.

Cheers Brady, that bit running down the C pillar is what I'm after, but don't go out of your way for it yet, I'm just being picky as mine has a small dent. The arch trim was standard on my 1976 1600 model according to the brochure pictures. Mine has none fitted, and the stick on aftermarket stuff has all the signs of looking a bit bling.

Hi John,

If it's the C pillar on the drivers side that you are after I can help.

I also have the original chrome arch trims for the car - I never got round to cleaning them up - you can have them.

I'll probably be over your way in the not to distant future. Give me a shout and we can arrange something.

Ben

• Like 1

Yeah I used the self adhesive stuff on my arches as mine were far to badly corroded to put back on, and finding and posting factory replacements was deemed to hard.

From a few meter's away you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference, up close its brand new chrome against 40 year old chrome trim pieces so you can tell the difference, but even in this close up shot it doesn't look to bad.

12591949_10153346736083342_186727206_o.j

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Scribe of Lincoln said:

Hi John,

If it's the C pillar on the drivers side that you are after I can help.

I also have the original chrome arch trims for the car - I never got round to cleaning them up - you can have them.

I'll probably be over your way in the not to distant future. Give me a shout and we can arrange something.

Ben

Cheers Ben, you have a PM. John.