Manta b 1.8 with mot, and garage clear out

maddave28

Manta b hatchback 1.8 5 speed in grey burlenetta everything works and its very original still has the tape dec in. I have lowered it 40mm on spax gas adjustable shocks and put exclusive gte wheels on it. Its not the cleanest of cars has the lacquer peeling on the roof and needs a rear quarter and valance to tidy it up also the drivers door was stored in I actually saved this car from the scrapyard the forklift bent the door as it was being picked up. the exhaust has a hole in it but I mot'd it last year and I have just been smoking around in it with all the intension of refurbishing it. But not a  option anymore wedding on the way and everything must go

I have no idea what the car is worth but it is road worthy and can be driven away so I'm going to say £1000 and I'm always open to offers as it is the 1.8 and has the sump gearbox dizzy ect that people want worse case I'll break it and flog the bits 

I also have a garage full of spares as I have a white burlenetta on a c plate all stripped in the garage on a jig ( which is also for sale with or without the car). Rear gte axle with quaif atb diff fitted front subframe with power flex bushes fitted. Glass, doors, bonnet, boot all in good condition. Steering columns x2 gte wiring loom, gte tank with no holes in. Fuel pump, 3 radiators door seals omega manual gearbox 2 front gte grey seats and matching front door cards. best thing to do is message me here or text as my phone signal is crap where I live. 07743647258 

I also have a fully refurbished c20let which has never been run for sale it's in mint condition 

I live in Markfield Leicestershire so very central and obviously stuff can be posted wherever. And photos of bits I can send via whatsapp email ect. 

Also no idea how to upload photos on here so I can send them aswell

• Like 2

The B-reg hatch looks like a non-sunroof car gents :thumbup might save a bit on welding wire in the future. Looks great, I'm surprised that it ended up at a scrap yard assuming the level of corrosion is minimal.

I was interested myself, but I've sworn to pay that bit more and look for a low mileage true minter :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rick-Manta said:

The B-reg hatch looks like a non-sunroof car gents :thumbup might save a bit on welding wire in the future. Looks great, I'm surprised that it ended up at a scrap yard assuming the level of corrosion is minimal.

I was interested myself, but I've sworn to pay that bit more and look for a low mileage true minter :D

Yeah it was a selling point for me when I bought it in the first place. And it was owned by an old boy who just phoned up the scrapyard man to take it away

• Like 2