manta SRB hatch

jim nolan

After reading the article in the may 2005 total vauxhall mag , over ten years ago , i said some day id get this hatch ...... !!!  and in a round about way .... it came to me :D

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

Ian Hills old hatch ..loved it from the time i seen it ...  its a bit worse for wear at the moment , but will restore handie enough ...  

two sills are gone at the joins and chassis legs will need doing plus a good tidy inside should sort here out !

but im a happy bunny !!!!  :thumbup

• Like 4

The colour unfortunately reminds me of this...............

........the car I love to hate!

But on the Manta it pulls it off and looks great ;)

The chrome trim at the rear of the side window gives the side view of the car a whole different look / profile to a regular coupe with Black trim :blink::thumbup