VERY RARE THESE DAYS

Very parts these days....

Holland%202015%20New%20Oldstock%20Parts%

Not if you go to the Manta show in the Netherlands, most of this is NOS Manta A trim

Tables full of NOS

Weren't cheap though, but there are parts i've never seen before, got myself four B series arch trims.

Everyone should go to the Opel Manta Owners Netherlands show, apart from the above it is a brilliant show with an exceptional array of Mantas.

4 hours ago, MANTAMAN said:

Very parts these days....

Not if you go to the Manta show in the Netherlands, most of this is NOS Manta A trim

Tables full of NOS

Weren't cheap though, but there are parts i've never seen before, got myself four B series arch trims.

Everyone should go to the Opel Manta Owners Netherlands show, apart from the above it is a brilliant show with an exceptional array of Mantas.

Whens the next show due ian btw.:)

Edited by evo3000

They might be common in that there common market, but I can jump on the M6 and get to Wigan and back in a couple of hours. (and to a tight fisted Northern Monkey that'll do for me :thumbup)  That's me, the tight fisted Northern Monkey, not Stuart.

Edited by BigJohn
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, BigJohn said:

Now paid for and collected, nice to meet Stuart and his son Jack. Thanks for the heads up everyone.

Hi John,

Do you still want the originals as spares?  No cost.

Was going to drop off the other week but ended up having the Volvo recovered from Paisley - failed Cam and Crank sensors!

Regards,

Ben