blue exclusive hatch near city of m/cr stadium

if the guy/gal who owns the blue exlcusive hatch i saw parked round the back of the flats on pollard st in manchester comes on here it looks like youve got a cracker there.first one ive seen `round here in years-i nearly got off the bus on my way home to have a butchers,but then realised how dodgy it could have looked!im still in shock (well nearly) at seeing another one after many years of having manta blindness

Hey

I'm often zooming around that part of town - I'm in a Monaco blue exclusive coupe - but I doubt if anyone'd pull the emergency handle on a Stagecoach to take a closer look at mine as she's "cosmetically challenged".

I keep seeing a red D-plate hatch smoking around Mantachester.

We should do a convoy along the Mantacunian way - I once did that in an old silver GTE coupe I had at the time (would be 2003) - got in a convoy with a matching silver hatch - a guy and his young son.

Did we turn heads!

finally pucked up the courage to have a look(im shy!!)and the roof has seen better days needs a new one really.i think may be an exclusive wannabe as it doesnt quite have that look(im no expert or owt).havent seen a coupe or this red one tho.you go up and down ashton new rd?

• 4 weeks later...