Dr Manta

penyghent

Hopefully someone has had dealings with Dr Manta, is he any good and is he reliable? I've been on the web site but came unstuck at the shopping basket section I can't read German. Is there anyone in England who sells body panels please. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Mark

Repair panels available from Retropower amoung others. Dr Manta is good but can get expensive as only does bank transfer for which some banks charge extra and don't give the best exchange rate - depends which panels you need?

• 1 year later...

Hi Eckhard - Thanks for posting.

That is great news for us in the UK and thanks very much for providing us with this service. I know that Wolfgang doesnt support Paypal and sending international money orders can be quite a lot of hassle.

Much Appreciated.

Regards,

Paul.

PayPal-fees will be 2% of the total amount of the order.

This is what buyers must pay additional.

Also i have not much of Dr-Mantas parts in stock and must order them conditioned in the special case.

So the costs of postage is more then only send to UK, postage from Dr-Manta to me is also to pay.

If someone will order parts from me i will do an explicit offer.

Regards Eckhard

Hi Eckhard. I'm after some panels for my Manta A. I need a r/h outer sill back section and also a r/h lower rear quarter panel. Would you need Dr Manta's part numbers to work out a price please? It's really good of you to offer this Paypal service.

Thanks... Luke.

Some repair panel on this site

http://atz-online.com/pk/opel-manta-ascona-ab/karosserieteile-opel-manta-ascona-ab/

I have ordered parts and they are very helpful. Not sure on PayPal .Just thought it might be another option.

A few other links for A series parts on my blog that might help.

http://www.theopelproject.com/?page_id=219

Andy

22 hours ago, 611 said:

Some repair panel on this site

http://atz-online.com/pk/opel-manta-ascona-ab/karosserieteile-opel-manta-ascona-ab/

I have ordered parts and they are very helpful. Not sure on PayPal .Just thought it might be another option.

A few other links for A series parts on my blog that might help.

http://www.theopelproject.com/?page_id=219

Andy

Thanks matey. They've got exactly what I need. Dr Manta's site is frozen while he's away so I'll wait for it to re-open to get Eckhard those part numbers too.

11 hours ago, Eckhard from germany said:

Hi Luke,

it would be the best you give me the part-numbers from the Dr-Manta online-shop.

Best regards

Eckhard from germany

Thanks Eckhard. I've just looked at Dr Manta's site and it has closed while he is on holiday. When he re opens I'll get those part numbers, though the link above to ATZ shows they have the parts too. Thanks again... Luke.

1 hour ago, 399 road said:

No problem Luke. All the links on my blog are places i have ordered stuff from and had no issues with. I gave up with Dr Manta due to the price and the hassle to get bits a long time ago. Don't forget to pop some pics of the A series on here as always good to see another A being restored :-)

Andy