Hi from new member

Sid

Been a web member for a year now but only just brought a rust free South African Manta A ,I have another Manta A rolling shell an Arizona car but could not find  a donor car to rebuild it.

Have just picked this 1.8s on Ebay so will be on the hunt for some parts to get it running

manta.jpg

manta1.jpg

manta2.jpg

manta3.jpg

• Like 3

Hi Sid,

Two good looking Mantas you've got there. Now we know who won the auction for the Manta 1800 in Poole !! you'll have to start a project thread for each of them, we will be interested to see how good or bad the 1800 Manta is, how well it survived in storage.

There is a west london Manta Club group, they meet every first tuesday evening of the month at the Coy Carp pub on Copper Mill Lane between West Hyde & Harefield, not far from the M25/A405 Maple Cross junction,

Is that your collection of Porschers ? or just a business you visited ?

The pics are taken at my business the Porsche are customers cars but i do have a collection of about 30 cars inc cars like Mini Coopers,930 Flatnose.944 turbo.1300gt.Fiat 128 rally, coupe and 3p .Bmw 2002 touring amongst others 

On 23/03/2016 at 6:16 AM, Sid said:

i do have a collection of about 30 cars inc cars like Mini Coopers,930 Flatnose.944 turbo.1300gt.Fiat 128 rally, coupe and 3p .Bmw 2002 touring amongst others 

Jammy git !!!

When is your museum open to visitors? certainly a collection worth viewing.

I think i am having a second love affair with Opels again ,i used to own loads of Monza GSE in the late 90's i think i had all colours in every spec .

Would love to get a Kadett A and b coupe for my collection 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Billing 2016

Am I allowed to park my Manta In the club area as I have web only membership ?

I have emailed many times to get my membership upgraded but no one seems to be bothered

I'm sure you can upgrade your membership on the day. There does seem to be a problem changing membership levels at the moment, i think you need to contact stoo2000 to do it online.

Edited by 1900SR