SR COUPE in KENT

3 hours ago, davo said:

Oh yes it is me selling it by the way 

You really are having a stock clearance ! this is the third one departing your premesis in as many months !!

BTW are you venturing to Lydden Monday for the British Rallycross Championship?

9 hours ago, MANTAMAN said:

You really are having a stock clearance ! this is the third one departing your premesis in as many months !!

BTW are you venturing to Lydden Monday for the British Rallycross Championship?

Yes ian,I've become a little overwhelmed with them all !!! 

I need to move on 2 out of the 3. One has gone to terry,real exile. 

I've still got the caged one so it looks like that's the one I'll keep. But I still got my mancona,centaur,gt,commy coupe & A series,& there just the opels !!!

yes I'll be at lydden probably both days defiantly Sunday . Looks like a good line up ! 

Edited by davo

Slowly collecting all my bits, got the seats from Snowy the other week...... hoping to fire her up so work can start :D

I'm sure MrCarlos has a set of seats in Blue on Ebay that would suit it for any buyer, he's not asking a lot for them either.... I really want a 2 slot as well but sadly no space is now the main issue unless anyone wants a shed load of marble and granite/stone Fireplaces from a house tear down, worth a packet 10 years ago but the trend now seems to be for wood burners/stoves :rolleyes: