GTE hatch breaking

biffy1984

On 6 April 2016 at 8:37 PM, Aidan Johnston said:

Hi mate, I'm after one of the air vents, could you PM me a price when you get a chance. Cheers

PM sent

On 7 April 2016 at 7:58 PM, tom child said:

Looking for a front dash without cracks if possible 

cheers tom

Yes a good dash will be £40 plus delivery. PM me if you're happy with that.

On 7 April 2016 at 8:39 PM, Julian said:

Looking for an oil pressure sender off the engine block, the one with the two spades on.

Have a great holiday.

Julian.

Will check for you tomorrow Julian.

On 8 April 2016 at 7:43 PM, Kevin Abbott said:

Hi Mate, can I have the screen corners from both cars please?

Cheers

When you say screen corners do you mean the metal bits that poke into the corners of the seal? Both front and rear screens or just front?

On 8 April 2016 at 10:38 PM, philip1971 said:

CAN I BUY THE FULL BLUE SHELL PLEASE,AND WOT IS LEFT ON IT ,SAVE MANTAS LET ME NO ILL TAKE IT IN AMY CONDITION, CASH TP BUY IT NOW

HEY MATE ILL BUY BOTH OF THEM NOT FOR SPARES BUT TO RESTORE THEM BOTH ,SAVE MANTAS ,DO THE RIGHT THING,DONT LET THEM GO TO THE SVRAP YRAD IN THE SKY ,SELL ME THEM PLEASE ,THEY WILL COME TO A CARING HOME UP IN DURHAM CITY ,FOR RESTORATION WORK ON BOTH OF THEM REGARDLESS WOT LEFT ,PLEASE.

Do you realise where these cars are at? It will cost around £500 just to get one of these to the mainland (Aberdeen). I'm keeping the back axles so they won't even be rolling. Then you have transport costs to get it down the country. 

I'll be honest here as I was earlier on to another guy who thought these were saveable, they are completely rotten. Neither car is worth repairing because they're so bad. 

I'd say anyone who would attempt to repair either of these is completely bonkers, that's before spending kicking the arse of a grand on transportation.

On 4 April 2016 at 9:37 PM, Mic said:

Hi there do u still have manta WI plate on it will pay for she'll and log book if interested cheers Stuart 

PM sent

On 8 April 2016 at 2:24 PM, Dan Friel said:

Hi Mate,

How much for the complete side skirts?

Thanks Dan

Side skirts will be £40 plus £15 postage.

9 hours ago, biffy1984 said:

PM sent

Yes a good dash will be £40 plus delivery. PM me if you're happy with that.

Will check for you tomorrow Julian.

When you say screen corners do you mean the metal bits that poke into the corners of the seal? Both front and rear screens or just front?

Do you realise where these cars are at? It will cost around £500 just to get one of these to the mainland (Aberdeen). I'm keeping the back axles so they won't even be rolling. Then you have transport costs to get it down the country. 

I'll be honest here as I was earlier on to another guy who thought these were saveable, they are completely rotten. Neither car is worth repairing because they're so bad. 

I'd say anyone who would attempt to repair either of these is completely bonkers, that's before spending kicking the arse of a grand on transportation.

Or rite mate iv iam also tool maker 5 year appentiship aswell,out can be repaired ,ill say again ill buy thee blue manta off you ,were are u located at its the shell iam after nd parts ,are u off the mainland let mw no,wen I say ill repair them I will ,ill pay the transport costs just give a answer ,how much.34 the blue one.

On 10 April 2016 at 11:16 PM, philip1971 said:

Or rite mate iv iam also tool maker 5 year appentiship aswell,out can be repaired ,ill say again ill buy thee blue manta off you ,were are u located at its the shell iam after nd parts ,are u off the mainland let mw no,wen I say ill repair them I will ,ill pay the transport costs just give a answer ,how much.34 the blue one.

The car is in the Shetland Isles so I would suggest you look into shipping costs before you commit to anything mate! I will strip everything off I want to keep and you can have the shell for free. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing someone had paid me for it:D

21 minutes ago, biffy1984 said:

I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing someone had paid me for it:D

That just cracked me up!:lol:

Thee green manta will live again!

Look what i started now! Maybe you could give him the red manta two, make one out of the two of them!:ph34r:

Or maybe philip1971 will do both! Might as well like! Fairplay!

Got a question, what is a landyloon?

Edited by ®evo03

On 7 April 2016 at 8:39 PM, Julian said:

Looking for an oil pressure sender off the engine block, the one with the two spades on.

Have a great holiday.

Julian.

Sorry Julian, I forgot to get back to you mate. The oil pressure switch has already been robbed off the red one so can't help you I'm afraid.

• 1 month later...
On ‎10‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 23:16, philip1971 said:

u still got the interior and seat and dash for sale.out of ant of them.and if yes how much ,givs a mail

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...