Broadspeed manta brochure

Not really. Everyone knows how rare the cars are, if you're someone like Manfred in Germany with a Broadspeed that you've spent insane money on, this might just be the perfect finishing touch to leave in the windscreen at shows. If you can afford a Broadspeed this is peanuts.

I think I still have that brochure somewhere,

Back in the mists of time, I once had the chance to buy a Broadspeet A Series, but turned it down ,as I knew that i would be too tempted to modify it. And it would just have been wronge to modify such a rear car.

Also back in the 90s, I saw one in bits at the back of a workshop in the Manchester area.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mantaray said:

I think I still have that brochure somewhere,

Back in the mists of time, I once had the chance to buy a Broadspeet A Series, but turned it down ,as I knew that i would be too tempted to modify it. And it would just have been wronge to modify such a rear car.

Also back in the 90s, I saw one in bits at the back of a workshop in the Manchester area.

You should dig out that brochure chris given the potential value of them.

Was'nt there someone in the club that owned two of these.:unsure:by that I mean the actual cars.:blink:

Edited by evo3000

12 minutes ago, paulmanta said:

Really !

I have at least half a dozen of these brochures !

Had more but gave a few away to mates in the club.  Also got a lad of new unopened handbook packs.

If I need one i'll buy it off Paul, I reckon he 'll do me a better price than £57 :)