warning points

steve price

rutts

• Manta Nut
  •  
  • rutts
  • OMOC Members
  • 2,446 posts
  • I have hidden this post for now. I received complaints regarding you language and tone. It will be discussed soon to see if your contribution to this tread was suitable for a public forum. If it's deemed okay, I will reinstate it.
    Multi award winning! www.suffolkcountymantas.co.uk Engine conversions, Stereo installs, Full restorations, Custom paint......Call 07720 288928 NOW ON TWITTER suffolk_mantas 
    2yxq810.jpg 2a68g05.jpg

cant see how he will be ripped off if he gets price he wants,

pictures can also be deceiving has the swan necks been repaired correctly or plated over,

stop talking shit unless you know the car in person. its worth what some one will pay at time of sale.

6 people like this  Like this

Inappropriate Language

By stoo2000, 28 Apr 2014

maybe childish and uncouth,but i had penalty point against me for using the word shite in ref to peter jones and my blue exc coupe??question is open for all to see why is shite so diffrent from shit,,,plz tell me as im intrested

steve

Edited by steve price
done it wrong

I personally don't find the use of the S word offensive on the forum,and within context it was only someone voicing their opinion at the end of the day.

So yeah i'm with volksdevil on that one.

• Like 2

one of the transcripts

Hey Steve, it just came in my head today I wondered what happened to your old exclusive to end up with? Did Peter Evans ever finish the 400r or what? Never seen any pics of it since the last ones you put on here....

Cheers

Peter

the guys an animal,im sorry to say ive seen nothing of that car since he gave me a poxy 3500k for it,was 1 owner 79k and I put my heart and soul into it?he duped me by saying he wanted to leave it as was and show it off?,then the boyz tell me he chopped it up etc,etc,everytime I see him posting looking 4 another to butcher I slag him off,but then I get a slap on the wrists off rab for demeaning another member,haha?,that's also what my 1 monthban was for and my warninig strike?,simonp the jumped up t--t also offered me my membership back as they don't like the truth?the truth is the guys a k--b and should be expelled,i wont give in to omoc as I can forward you the transcripts from rab,simon p if yr intrested,I got a lot of omoc brothers and sisters and have transcripts off them backing me

don't get me wrong as I have no problem in making a 400r,just if you are going to do one,then finish it,just like rob [roba who is one of the members that agrees with me,even rab in pm on facebook agreed with me so there you,simonp on the other hand removed all my posts directedat petr evans on omoc and on omoc face book

just a few names you may know who don't likewhat peter did or what peter is all about

roobah

aggressor

rab [not officially]

spiney

my m8 blitzi otherwise known as wullie

these are just a few of highly respected members

regards

steve

im waiting on simonp and rab to say publicly why i had a one month ban and 1 warning notice for using the word shite,,,,and to quote rutts "stop talking shit*

steve

Edited by steve price
?
  • Like 1

I sold a solid Opel Kadett to a mate with 12 months MOT.  6 months later I saw it at the bottom of a stack of 5 cars in a scrap yard, basically undamaged barring the 5 cars on the roof.

I thought it was a shame but then, I sold it.  That makes it someone else's' to do with as they wish.  People change their minds.  Things happen. 

If I wanted to control it's fate I should have kept it.  If it upset me and there was anyone to blame for that it was me / my fault for selling it.  End of the day I had to remember I sold it because I didn't want it anymore, in fact I got rid of it to get my first Manta and I could not keep both. 

• Like 7

Lets not forget how this started,and that was with a club member simply pointing out to a seller he may be under selling,which was the right thing to do,the problem was no one had enough information on the car,or even photo's hence the reaction.

The said car sold in the end,no idea to whom its all gone secret army there maybe someone in the club that got a bargain and is lying low,what I don't like is the amount of disruption it has caused to club and club members..

I suggest that somehow the forum classifieds automatically blocks any potential ad without a photo.

And  I know a photo can tell a thousand lies even more so with a manta,and  I would of gladly gone to look at this for fellow members who were interested and reported back. And davo did point out it was not worth the the suggested resale amount after seeing pics of said car,and that would be good enough for me as I value the opinion of all club members.

That's my rant over with,...I could not give a sh.... I mean fig and say nothing but I have.

With that said i'm still backing steve price.:ph34r:

Edited by evo3000
  • Like 1

for me gary,its all about the ban and warning points,trivial i agree but i sent you the pm at the time when it all happened,are we saying its one rule for 1 member and another rule for me?,bets you wouldnt put up wi that eh gaz,nout to do wi peter evans or my old coupe,its principles mun

steve 

Edited by steve price

yeah I agree with you, as far as I can tell from all the messages it was about how the exec took the context of your post and I would have put more swear words if it was my old car that had been butchered at least most of the forum users will be aware to not sell a car to

think you would be best sending them a PM would not like to see you banned again cheers Gary

• Like 2

that would be way to easy gary,its in the open for all to see now,"shite","shit",wats the diffrence in any context,i can post all the pms if i need to,i notice they go on facebook page plenty bro,,clarification is wanted,i guess i allways sort of think that p.j is a t----r,,cant get banned for doing nothing wrong can you?????

steve 

just re read the messages and as far as I can gather it's because it was aimed at a certain person in some one's eyes, perhaps that person kicked up a sh*t storm

perhaps post it on the Facebook might get a answer if it is not deleted

gaz i only dealt in facts at that time,i stand by what i said about him then and now,,im not much fussed on the fan club on f.b tbh,i might reply to something on there if i feel like ,how can i describe people ive got to know,like yr self,cooperman,rab,im shy really

steve

• Like 1

Good evening Steve.

This has been brought to my attention be it I am working away from home up in the darkest highlands of Scotland, not needed by myself to be blunt and to the point and the reason no reply has been given by myself.

Internet use is well hit and miss up here so you are lucky at thi moment to get my attention, who ever blocked your post should give you a full reason why that this happened.

If for language used I can only presume it would not be fitting for younger eyes who might be readind through post.

Sorry but I have not got the time at the moment for this, all I will add who ever blocked post give Steve a clear reason why and decide whether to reistate or remove post. 

Right back to life!!   

ps. when am here hopes awes well wi yae.

cheers rab.

• Like 3

look,,I dun care about the thread,,,and as for the language is it not exactly the same ad rutts saying shit then,,you had the pms at the time so you know what it was all about,,,,its was the ban and warning strike that's cheesed me off,it was wrong and out of order in my opinion,lets define shite,shit cos there's no difference,just address my gripe that's all eh rab

steve

oh,,i see the sheep like yr post,,but then they dun know the facts,,,i got the pm,,unless they vanish mysteriously,like simonp done before

• 3 weeks later...