Headlight rubber seals

Mike.

Hi,

I'm looking to locate driver and passenger headlight rubber sealing strips as the ones I have are in pieces and no longer useable. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Edited by Mike.
Picture quota.

I am suspecting you got a motor mike, have I missed something. unless you really like headlamp seals. ..........joking apart, I got some I can spare F.O.C.   Got my v8 on the road today, just took it to meldrum first run in it , first drive for it in 20 years. Couple of little issues to fettle tomorrow. I can drop them off or you can pick them up. Let me know what you prefer. I am at work in the morning.

• Like 1

Hi GerryC400

check out my project thread mike's manta, I took delivery of a 85 gt/e coupe this week. Really pleased to own one, and my first ever. 

Thanks for the offer of headlight seals GerryC400, I'm on holiday now for a week so I could pick them up any time that suits you or any evening over the weekend or next week. This is why joining the club is so beneficial. 

Really appreciate your help, give me a shout when I can pick them up, I'm looking forward to meeting manta enthusiasts in Grampian and further afield and eventually getting out on meets!

glad to hear you got another manta on the road we need more of them up here as you don't see them often now !

Edited by Mike.
The usual!

9 hours ago, Mike. said:

Hi,

I'm looking to locate driver and passenger headlight rubber sealing strips as the ones I have are in pieces and no longer useable. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

image.jpeg

Would you have a passenger side rubber that you would sell that is half decent ? 

Hi GerryC400

thanks very much at the moment this is the only parts I need replacing so I'm grateful. I work over at Tullos with a lad that used to work with you he is a sparkie also named Mike! Small world. I will pop over during the afternoon tomorrow and pick them up maybe you could introduce me to your manta collection!! thank you.