Manta gte restoration

Hi I'm reletivley new to the club, recently I bought a 88 gte exclusive and am currently driving it to get a feel for what it may need before putting it off the road in july/August to restore it and fit a z20let in it along with other things along the way. Tho I would like to make her an i240 or a 400 rep but I'm unsure where to get arches etc and what all I would need. Any help would be great guys thanks. Matt.  

z20let a pain in the arse.do xe or let

keep it standard, money in the bank doing that or

Arches..... martin 400 kit 1000 quid, rallytech 240 kit 1000  quid.

plus wheels, don't do a 400 with 4 stud for gods sake................ spend the money and get a tjm 5x120 hub and do a rear conversion 

spend the money wisely, do balls out 400 or keep it money in the bank standard

I ask this question

" does a kitted 1970s muscle car make more now than a standard numbers matching standard car?"

Thanks guys for the advice.  If I'm kitting it I will be doing it Wright. So Def going for the stud conversion. I just want to make sure I can get a good fitting body kit. Kevin is Martin 400 and rally tech 240 the names of the kits then? 

A martin 400 kit is what is what we know it as, PM leop5 and he can put you in touch.

Rallytech are a business doing kits based in Lancashire and the moulds were made by the legend that is Trevor Lewis ( I bow when I say his name:))

Nice to see you joined the club proper, look forward to seeing the build thread.

1 hour ago, Kevin Abbott said:

A martin 400 kit is what is what we know it as, PM leop5 and he can put you in touch.

Rallytech are a business doing kits based in Lancashire and the moulds were made by the legend that is Trevor Lewis ( I bow when I say his name:))

Nice to see you joined the club proper, look forward to seeing the build thread.

Thanks Kevin much appreciated. I will post up plenty of pics when the build starts.