manta 400r finished or project

peter evans

The posts in the topic were in breach of rules 3.a & 3.c of our forum rules ( http://forums.mantaclub.org/guidelines/ ). I didn't give you a warning for it (like our guidelines say I should) because I know that's what you're like.

If you think I'm abusing my position, you're more than welcome to take it up with the OMOC Executive Committee.

Regards
Stuart

Edited by steve price
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, steve price said:

i see ur point bud lol as b4 this is why i dont subscribe anymore bud the administrators are chocolate teapots bud keep up the good fight hope ur all doing well

cheers wullie:thumbup

pm sent wullie :thumbup

Steve I,m confused .com, am I missing something here.:wacko:

• Like 1

no confussion.com

stu edited the thread,thats his e-mail,and my m8 wullies pm,,,i reckon that the omoc will be glad to see the back of me,,,why,,,cos they dont like the truth,and they dont like an honest opinion,,,they just sweep under the carpet like allways

regards

steve

1 hour ago, steve price said:

no confussion.com

stu edited the thread,thats his e-mail,and my m8 wullies pm,,,i reckon that the omoc will be glad to see the back of me,,,why,,,cos they dont like the truth,and they dont like an honest opinion,,,they just sweep under the carpet like allways

regards

steve

Steve,as a fellow  member i,m doing my best to support you mate.

However the best outcome is for you to get another manta and stay in the club mate whats done is done.

At the end of the day mate its a negative situation and that's never going to change

I,m saying this with the utmost respect to you as a fellow club member.

Edited by evo3000