TOPIC ME

CAN I SAY TO ALL,THE PEOPLE POSTING SARCASTIC COMMENT A BOUT ME ,AND I POSTING SO MANY REPEATS,THAT IM NEW TO USING COMPUTERS,AND WEB SITES,OK.BUT WOT MY POINT,SO PEOPLE CRITISE,PEOPLE WITH OUT THING OR JUDGE PEOPLE WOTH OUT USING COMMON SENCE,BUT,THERE JUDGEMENT CAN BE WAY OUT OF LINE, AND GENERATE OTHER PEOPLE TO BE SELF CRITICAL,BUT WOT IM SAY I NEW TO THE TECHNOLEGY CRAP.SO IM JUST LEARNING LIC EVERYBODY ELSE,SO IT JUST COMMON SENCE RS GANNA MAC MASTAKE,SO GIVERS A CHANGE LADS.

I don't think you're the Philip I thought you were but...

I haven't seen any sarcastic comments about you since you last visited? But here are some tips. Firstly you've posted this topic in the 'Cars Wanted' section, and used an ambiguous title 'TOPIC ME' which isn't very descriptive, and doesn't really mean anything to anybody. 

And, no disrespect but your posts are hard to understand...If you read your posts back I'm sure you will see that they are hard to make sense of. Just pressing 'Enter/Return' now and again can help!

I think you just need to slow down a little and focus on what you want to achieve here, then people will be better able to aid in helping you find what you want.:thumbup

It seems you're here to find (From what I can work out?!) either a whole Manta shell, or certain parts.

You've already started a 'Wanted' topic here so that's a good start, although you could format it better, using a list/better language/no CAPS LOCK. Your title is OK, but you could have used for example: 'Manta shell and/or parts wanted'. That bit of effort makes it instantly more understandable what your topic is about, then people who have a shell or parts are more likely to 'Click it...read it...possibly reply to it'.

• Like 1

I am trying to respond via a tablet. It's hard. If you're doing the same I emphasise as its difficult. 

Your posts are difficult to read and the SHOUTY text doesn't help. 

We have been burnt in the past by peoplby by scammers so I'm sceptical.  

Slow down mate and let us help.  Even the PM you sent me re parts is aggressive due to its SHOUTY nature and bad etiquette.

Is English your first language?

We area good bunch here and we like to help fellow Opel owners 

Good luck with your project 

Edited by Kevin Abbott
  • Like 4

Sorry if iv offended any one ,in witch I gracefully appoligise,But forgive me for my own ignorance for my spelling of my English,Of course iam English,but also I bit blind,have not got my new goggles yet,And im trying my best to learn to use this machine,i e pc.im thinking I will need to brush up on my English aswell,as tend to write in slang,and think people can understand my Geordie ,lit,when I post it,Iam good with any tool related problems,ie mechanical or electric ,or pcb problem ,but when it comes to this iteam,i need to brush up on my computer skill,cos I hav not got a frinken clue .

• Like 3

Glad to hear you're one of us Phil and not computer generated.  

Get the gigs on and start the parts hunt. 

I have lots of parts and have just recovered an exclusive from Gateshead that my brother and I are restoring. 

We have broken a couple of hatch in the last few year and the parts live on to save many a manta.

Cheers 

1. Yes thank you everybody,for your comments,but its bloody hard ,writing comments,in English,in a sentence,been left school 30 years,And working and talking to people up here ,We understand each other,But you forget how to speak,the way you were tort at school,the English up here ,we  crack is called gonnie gu gu,When gazza,s on the tele,or alvedersaine pet,if that's the way u spell,it,thats the way I speak.and understand people up here.Ha way the lads tee day,nd kik,thee arses at lesta,the saffta,noon,wot wer sat,it wil b 3 ,I tee sunderland ,the narrres wot wor mean LIKE,YOUR WILL UNDERSTAND ,THE FINE ARE OF ONE DIALECT,,BIG JOHN,Wot part of the town shes from,silksworth Houghton le spring ,Washington,thornyclose,hetton le hole ,ea
  2. sington lane,shields,roker,hendon,

Hi and welcome to the forum Philip. Most of us Manta owners are around the same age bracket so do understand your technology problems.

I would love to see a thread setup with you and Rab (Chairman) talking to each other in your native tongue (Geordie v Scottish) lol, would be a belter ;)

She was raised in Chester St. Grasswell, just off the A182 Newbottle Rd. I haven't been back in Houghton for years, I hated the drive over the A66 from Lancaster back in the day when it was single carriageway, it was shocking in rain and fog. Then the A1 from Scotch was, and still is, always dug up.

Im all good with the Dialogue from growing up in Teeside and the Mrs watching 'Geordie Shore ' on a regular basis.

Reading it on the other hand is another story 

Car forums are not the place to be writing in your dialect 

Queens english please

Yes Rab im talking to you to ;)

Grasswell ,chippy ,best in hoton ,nars watt . y lass iz from,y narzz wot wow mean,lol.Some one local who can understand me,well tell your lass,nowt changed ,in hoton,accepted .more refugees begging in Houghton ,its shan,once beening a centre for engineering and 6 big pits,wot is it,My home,But getting back to the last weeks Avents.everytihing is falling in to place,with projects manta coupe ,and manta hatch,exclus .from the help of the boys on this site.got new garages to store them,and transport paid for,expensive,but everything isfalling in to place,tired. But im still motivated,the plan is in my head ,and the plan is on paper now.cheers gor help so for.phil

• Like 1

Hello ,but kevin from Lancashire has disappeared ,does any body no his mobile phone number ,tried hard to contacted him,or email his mobile to my email mdfs@live.co.uk need to speak to him important ,phil ,the nutta from the north of England manta nut cases,So if kev u read this I need to get it shifted next week,iv lost my mobile phone got new number to give you get me a email aswell.phil

• 2 months later...