Opel Manta Hatchback Seats (Black)

HATCH

For Sale: Full set of Opel Manta Hatchback Seats from a 1985 car. Colour: Black. Condition: Very good, apart from wear in the usual spot on the driver's seat. 
Price: £40
Collection only from Guildford, Surrey.

Is there a simple way to upload photos into the advert from my computer? I'm having a few issues with photobucket.
I can also e-mail photos if required.
Hatch

Help needed with photos please. Having read various other threads I don't think I am the only one having trouble.
I managed to host a photo in the "Photo testing" thread (using photobucket), but when I use the same method here it does not work!
Is there a thread somewhere that explains the process step by step.

Also, I cannot edit my own posts even when I am signed in. The "edit" option does not seem to appear beside the "quote" option. I have edited a post recently, but now I can't find the edit button anywhere.
Thanks for any help,
Hatch    

Have you tried to use the Drag files or choose files at the bottom of the reply box? as you can upload straight from your computer, no Photobucket required.

If your still having problems you can email to me if you prefer and I will add them up for you. Pm me your email address if you need to go down that route, and I will reply asap with my email address.

Rob

Thanks for the advice Rob. I don't seem to have a "drag files" or "choose files" option. The only options are "Insert image from URL" or "Insert existing attachment".
My technical problems could be due to the age of my PC.

WP_000161.jpg I can copy & paste the image address of your picture & it embeds itself. So hopefully I can get mine to work.

I may have to use you as a last resort to upload the seat photos, but I will have one more try.
Cheers,
Hatch

Manta%20Seat%201_zpst0prsf12.jpg

Manta%20Seat%202_zpsolhhzm8x.jpg

Manta%20Seat%203_zpsvakhjvlm.jpg

Manta%20Seat%204_zps8yqyeqo9.jpg

Manta%20Seat%205_zpsqzpatney.jpg

Manta%20Seat%206_zpspsv588kj.jpg

Manta%20Seat%207_zpsnacrwwod.jpg

Manta%20Seat%208_zpscyuiftsq.jpg

• Like 1

Would like to buy your seats.  Happy to pay upfront but wouldn't be able to collect until Sunday 22nd later pm as we will be passing that way then.

would this be ok or we can pay cash on collection if you are willing to keep the seats for us.

if you have a PayPal account we could transfer money straight away as a 'gift' so that n charges would be incurred.

many thanks 

Jim and Sharon 

• Like 1

Hello Jim & Sharon,
Very happy to keep the seats for you until Sunday 22nd. Cash on collection will be fine. If you message me your e-mail address I will send you my contact details.
I may be advertising some more bits in the next couple of weeks, so let me know if you want me to reserve any other parts.
Regards,
Hatch

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...