time for a clear out!! -MORE ADDED

Ok got a few bits to sell. Open to sensible offers if you think things are priced too high.

More bits i found when rummaging about, more to come on the next rummage!!

Pics below.

Rear inner OS rear light back. (small crack but good reflective) £10 + £3 postage

Clutch cable (extended to clear carbs, by speedy cables) £20 + £3 postage

Alternator (higher power and off early B i think, but had it on the A) Lucas. All worked fine all those years ago when on the A and been stored in the loft. £5 + £8 postage as its bloody heavy!

Twin reservoirs and brackets, pipe etc.. £5 all in

Koni sport shocks. not sure on condition as been in the garage for a while.

£10 + £5 postage. (**NOW SOLD**)

Heater control valve, works fine and never leaked when on the car.

£15 + £2 postage (**NOW SOLD**)

Coil, worked when on the car, but again been in the garage for a long time. Should be find so im happy to just accept the postage cost for it. £3

IMG_20160524_180742.jpg

IMG_20160531_095911.jpg

IMG_20160531_095932.jpg

IMG_20160531_095948.jpg

IMG_20160531_095958.jpg

IMG_20160531_100007.jpg

IMG_20160531_100022.jpg

IMG_20160531_100108.jpg

IMG_20160531_100112.jpg

IMG_20160531_100116.jpg

Edited by 611

23 hours ago, Dougs said:

Are the shocks for an a series? 

Hey Dougs, they came off an A series, so i hope so. Not tried to fit them but can measure length ig you want?

Andy

17 hours ago, moodoo said:

Hi Andy, I'll take the heater valve, I'll PM you...

All yours Fin. Will pop it in a safe place. Let me know if you need rear lights.

Andy

• Like 1

On 25/05/2016 at 23:48, 611 said:

Hey Dougs, they came off an A series, so i hope so. Not tried to fit them but can measure length ig you want?

Andy

All yours Fin. Will pop it in a safe place. Let me know if you need rear lights.

Andy

Hi Andy would like the shocks please for whenever i manage to get her back on the road

On 6/1/2016 at 00:09, Dougs said:

Hi Andy would like the shocks please for whenever i manage to get her back on the road

Hey Dougs

All yours. you ok with PayPal?

Andy

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, 611 said:

Hey Dougs

All yours. you ok with PayPal?

Andy

Hi Andy, yes paypal is good although not à hundred percent sure how to use it as i normally just hit buy it nos!

3 minutes ago, Dougs said:

Hi Andy, yes paypal is good although not à hundred percent sure how to use it as i normally just hit buy it nos!

he he! will send you my payapl email tomorrow and you just login and go send money, send to a friend (or it cost) and then add my email and payment info and then hit send :-) It's painless! will send info in the morning.  Andy

12 hours ago, Dougs said:

Great cheers

Hey Dougs

If you send the money to

andy@complete-design.com

I can get them packed up and off to you next week. Is the PayPal address your current one?

Andy

12 hours ago, 611 said:

Hey Dougs

If you send the money to

andy@complete-design.com

I can get them packed up and off to you next week. Is the PayPal address your current one?

Andy

Yes should be if it starts shemore farm thats the one. Money should be sent if i did it right. No rush to get them just whenever suits as it will be a while before i need them

Cheers

Dougs

On 6/4/2016 at 10:38, Dougs said:

Yes should be if it starts shemore farm thats the one. Money should be sent if i did it right. No rush to get them just whenever suits as it will be a while before i need them

Cheers

Dougs

Got the payment through, thanks. I will pack them up in the week and let you know when they are on their way.

Andy

On 6/4/2016 at 10:38, Dougs said:

Cheers

Dougs

Hey Dougs

Sorry not had a chance to get those shocks off to you but will sort then at the start of next week as been trying to get those lights working and off to American Speed Fest this weekend!! But will make sure i sort them next week and will let you know when they are on their way.

Andy

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2016 at 01:19, Dougs said:

Cool

Hey Dougs

Sorry for being totally bloody hopeless at sending these shocks. They are packed up and i will get them off to you on friday afternoon.

Andy