Hatch, standard tail box required

Kevin Abbott

Hi all, one of the last parts of the jigsaw in restoring the exclusive hatch I'm doing is putting a standard exhaust back on it. I have bought a brand new walker mid box but can't find a standard backbox.

Has anyone a new one knocking about or a mint second hand one?

The links to 1800 exhaust boxes all seem to be for the coupe as the part number for the walker mid box doesn't match the one I have.

Anyone help?

Cheers

Edit, just had a thought..... Are 2.0 back boxes the same? I would now think so as I've run this through my head :huh:

• 2 months later...

1.9/2.0 hatch back boxes are all the same, Kev.

8 52 373 / 90091294 (early round tailpipe type) - OCP still has 4 of them in stock at €43,88 inc VAT each

8 52 281 / 90264040 (later oval tailpipe type) - Mario van der Klundert (M&M Dronten parts in the Netherlands) has two at €114..95 inc VAT each and there are a couple of others showing in Germany.

Edited by CalCol

1 hour ago, CalCol said:

1.9/2.0 hatch back boxes are all the same, Kev.

8 52 373 / 90091294 (early round tailpipe type) - OCP still has 4 of them in stock at €43,88 inc VAT each

8 52 281 / 90264040 (later oval tailpipe type) - Mario van der Klundert (M&M Dronten parts in the Netherlands) has two at €114..95 inc VAT each and there are a couple of others showing in Germany.

Thank's Nick

Have you got a link as I can't seem to find ocp? All I find is one in the Netherlands and they don't have stock

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Kevin,

MantaGSI%20046_zpsafervmcn.jpg

the ingoing tube is not straight so it is a coupé one.

But I just checked the web-site of my supplier, and looks like the both versions are still available.

Can not find out what tail-pipe they have. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...