Classic Car Show - Rand, Lincolnshire 11th September

Scribe of Lincoln

I'm supporting a local classic car show at Rand in Lincolnshire on 11th September

The show is in the tiny village of Rand at the headquarters of Thorne's Beehive works, so the show should have a good buzz about it! (Sorry!). Postcode LN8 5NJ.

The location is very picturesque at the side of a lake and there will be a wide variety of classic vehicles present.

Contact number for the organiser is 07709 346680.

Entry fee is £5 which includes a Rally Plaque.

Would be nice to get 3 or 4 cars from the area and promote the Manta and the club.

Please PM me if interested.

Scribe

Edited by Scribe of Lincoln
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Scribe of Lincoln said:

You'll make it in your new B.  You know it makes sense.

Well at least it's all fairly slow roads so it's won't be revving it's nuts off at motorway speeds.

I know what you're like with show dates Ben, this show is actually on the 11th September! http://www.rotary-ribi.org/clubs/page.php?PgID=569452&ClubID=1718

I can't make the revised date as I'll be at this show in King's Lynn http://www.west-norfolk.gov.uk/default.aspx?page=27362

• 1 month later...
On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 20:30, Scribe of Lincoln said:

I'm supporting a local classic car show at Rand in Lincolnshire on 11th September

The show is in the tiny village of Rand at the headquarters of Thorne's Beehive works, so the show should have a good buzz about it! (Sorry!). Postcode LN8 5NJ.

The location is very picturesque at the side of a lake and there will be a wide variety of classic vehicles present.

Contact number for the organiser is 07709 346680.

Entry fee is £5 which includes a Rally Plaque.

Would be nice to get 3 or 4 cars from the area and promote the Manta and the club.

Please PM me if interested.

Scribe

Bump. Well subscribed. Should be a good show. Come and say hello if you're in the area.