New Member from Aberdeen, Project 87 GTE

Hi all, just thought I would say hello and hope that some of you guys on here can help my Manta Dream come true. Owned a Manta GTE Exclusive Hatchback about 12 years ago but after it was stolen and recovered i sold it (and regretted it ever since). Just managed to buy a D plate GTE Coupe and looking to do a full restoration on the car. 

I will be needing help and probably a few prayers to get the car back to its original best and I will know more when I get it stripped down over the next few weeks!!

Anybody with any parts available if you could let me know and once its stripped I will do a post with all parts needed.

David

• Like 1

Hi Davie,

im up near your neck of the woods, just a little further north. Pictures of your manta would be nice.

i have recently sourced a lot of parts for my gte from Retropower, floor pans, jacking points, spare wheel well, sills, inner wing A pannels, chassis rails, it's worth giving them a shout.

Edited by Mike.
Spelling.

14 hours ago, Mike. said:

Hi Davie,

im up near your neck of the woods, just a little further north. Pictures of your manta would be nice.

i have recently sourced a lot of parts for my gte from Retropower, floor pans, jacking points, spare wheel well, sills, inner wing A pannels, chassis rails, it's worth giving them a shout.

Thanks mate i will do that once i know of the parts needed. Was hoping to start this weekend but my mate has had to work so won't manage! Will be posting pictures in the Ongoing Projects part once i get started.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, pws1 said:

Hi Davie there's a few of us in the area with manta's, we have a meeting every couple of months. Text me your details and I'll let you know what's happening. Jim 07590960734

Hi mate, I have sent you a text.

On 9 August 2016 at 08:34, Andrew Findlay said:

Hi Davie

im also not far from you and a mate of mikes. I have three manta's, look forward to your updates. 

Thanks mate, will be starting soon!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...