Swap square headlight for Quad lights

Thebishop

• 2 weeks later...

I did reply to your earlier message. If you can source the lamps, then I have the surrounds. I'd swap plus cash your way for the squares, once you've found some lamps of course! :D

Swapping over isn't that straight forward but you can at least have the outer light working as normal without much alteration. Apparently the quads need a slightly higher amp alternator, once you have all four on main beam.

On Saturday, August 13, 2016 at 16:14, Rick-Manta said:

I did reply to your earlier message. If you can source the lamps, then I have the surrounds. I'd swap plus cash your way for the squares, once you've found some lamps of course! :D

Swapping over isn't that straight forward but you can at least have the outer light working as normal without much alteration. Apparently the quads need a slightly higher amp alternator, once you have all four on main beam.

Hi Rick I will keep you in mind, on hols at the minute so will touch Base once I source a set of lamps. Regards Ross 

• Like 1